Why should I choose North East OA for my hen and stag do?07 November 2018
It is true to say that a hen and stag do can be considered to be a very special occasion and perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity for most. As such, it is essential to choose the right activity for you and your group and to get as much enjoyment from it as possible. At North East OA, we offer a range of exciting outdoor activities for hen and stag dos. With the aim of making sure that all of our clients have an experience they will remember in years to come.
What hen and stag do activities are available with North East OA?
At North East OA, we offer a range of outdoor activities aimed towards the needs of hen and stag parties. The activities we are able to offer include:
- Rock climbing. If your group has no experience in rock climbing, they may decide to choose the ‘Getting started rock climbing‘ course. Or alternatively, if your group are looking for something more advanced, the ‘Moving Out‘ course might be the ideal choice
- Scrambling. If your group have already completed some summer hillwalking and have a good level of fitness but would like an introductory course, the ‘Discover Scrambling‘ course might be ideal. Contrastingly, the ‘Advanced Scrambling‘ course is suited to more advanced groups
- Coasteering. A high intensity, action packed and fast paced experience not for the faint-hearted!
- Gorge walking. Again a high-intensity activity involving activities such as scrambling, jumping in pools and climbing waterfalls
- Mountaineering. If your group has no mountaineering experience, the ‘Learn to Navigate‘ course could be the ideal fun introduction. Or for more experienced groups, the ‘Pro Navigator‘ course could be the perfect challenge
- Winter mountaineering. For beginners, the two-day ‘Winter Skills‘ course could be good. Or for professionals, something more challenging such as the ‘Scottish Winter Mountaineering‘ course could be perfect
- Bushcraft. A really great choice for hen and stag do parties. The bushcraft course is great for bringing your group together to have a fun experience learning a range of techniques relating to the outdoor environment and survival skills
I like the idea of organising an outdoor activity for my hen or stag do but i’m unsure about which activity to choose. Can you advise?
North East OA are always happy to help in choosing the perfect stag or hen party. We understand that with so many activities and locations available, this can be complicated. Which is why we can offer help and support at every step of the way. So, regardless of whether you are looking for a paced bushcraft activity or contrastingly, an adrenaline-fuelled coasteering experience, we are likely to have the perfect course for you.
Why should I choose North East OA for my hen or stag do activity?
Our team are highly skilled and experienced in a range of outdoor activities. As such, we make sure that the activity and location you choose is right for the needs of yourself and your group. Ultimately, we understand that a stag or hen do can be a once in a lifetime opportunity so we aim to get it right. So that your party has the best experience possible. To look at all the courses that we offer for hen and stag dos, why not browse the hen and stag do page to see what is available?